DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sky Source Aerial

Sris

Reactions
High everybody.
I've been wanting to work professionally in the drone industry and have found a company that appears to be under Florida Drone Supply called Sky Source Aerial.

I have contacted Sky Source Aerial " Sky Source Aerial " and they suggested I reach out to Pilot's who work for them and as to how the work is before I pay for their Tower Inspection Course.

So is there anyone here who has the first-hand experience with this company/network?

High everybody.
I've been wanting to work professionally in the drone industry and have found a company that appears to be under Florida Drone Supply called Sky Source Aerial.

I have contacted Sky Source Aerial " Sky Source Aerial " and they suggested I reach out to Pilot's who work for them and as to how the work is before I pay for their Tower Inspection Course.

So is there anyone here who has the first-hand experience with this company/network?
I received an email from them as well, looking for pilots to do cell tower inspections. I too would be interested if anyone has experience working with them. I know they are affiliated with Florida Drone Supply, that's about all I know about them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J