DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Slight Drifting

Drono_photography

Reactions
Hi guys, I'm getting a slight drift whilst taking to take shots at night with a slow shutter. My P3P was really steady in the air, but the mavic seems to be knocked by the wind easily. The wind speed has been quite low recently too.

It seems like when I stop in the air and aim at where I was to shoot, the mavic will rotate ever so slightly which blurs my photos. Does anyone else get this?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm getting a slight drift whilst taking to take shots at night with a slow shutter. My P3P was really steady in the air, but the mavic seems to be knocked by the wind easily. The wind speed has been quite low recently too.

It seems like when I stop in the air and aim at where I was to shoot, the mavic will rotate ever so slightly which blurs my photos. Does anyone else get this?

Mine drifts ever so slightly to the right. They say it could be that the controller needs calibration
its not a big issue for me

Never thought about calibrating the controller. I've calibrated everything I possibly can apart t from that tbh

Mine slowly drifts when it's up in the air as well. My problem with taking a long shutter speed is more towards the fact that the quad seems unbalanced and spends a bit of energy rocking back and forth...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Mine drifted to the right when using the 4 App but not when using the 3 app. I was unable to calibrate the controller with the 4 app.

No? Would this make much of a difference when I'm 80m in the air?

No? Would this make much of a difference when I'm 80m in the air?

my understanding is this is to high for VPS to impact drift.

mine would do that, but in either direction after a yaw movement, havent really looked at the last couple of flights but it is a bit annoying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc