DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controler

Mario McFly

Reactions
Recently I bought a SC for fly my mavic air2 and I will receive it only next week thanks covid-19 ;) In the mean time i have read a lot on the Smart controler and i got verry disapointed reading that the SC is a good choice if you have more than one bird to fly with and of course i only have one . soooooooooo i went on and since the mavic3 will not come out shortly I bought a Mavic 2 pro with Fly more ????? You can call me crasy and good thing is my wife don't read english ahahah

I'd return the MA2, having both drones is a bit redundant, for one reason or another you'll only end up using one.

I'd return the MA2, having both drones is a bit redundant, for one reason or another you'll only end up using one.
I don't think i will return MA2 it's gona be my back up drone for the jobs i shoot ;)

I have the same setup, and I use them both all the time. I like the crisp quality of the 4K/60fps video of the MA2, + the zoom (which is linked to the right-wheel on the SC). I also like the camera on the M2P, clearly preferable for photos. The M2Z however, seems a bit redundant now that MA2 supports the SC and has (digital) 4x zoom..
So if you are interested enough and can afford it.. MA2 + M2P is a great combo with the SC.

I have the same setup, and I use them both all the time. I like the crisp quality of the 4K/60fps video of the MA2, + the zoom (which is linked to the right-wheel on the SC). I also like the camera on the M2P, clearly preferable for photos. The M2Z however, seems a bit redundant now that MA2 supports the SC and has (digital) 4x zoom..
So if you are interested enough and can afford it.. MA2 + M2P is a great combo with the SC.
couldn't have said it better ????

couldn't have said it better ????
Me either.
That's my setup as well and I use both of them equally. M2P for pictures and MA2 for videos, fly around, and go far since batteries are cheaper and last more in the air. Both are great drones.

The M2Z is not redundant, as it offers a true optical 2x zoom, and a 4x dynamic zoom in 1080p, as opposed to the completely digital zoom of the MA2. Each has their place.
If you have a MA2 and a M2P it would seem a bit overkill to get a M2Z now that MA2 works with the SC, especially since you get the digi-zoom linked to the SC right-wheel. The MA2 has a lot better flight-time as well, so for some, including myself, that would be a hard choice, the MA2 or the M2Z... but only if you have a M2P already, with its wind resistance, range and speed.

Recently I bought a SC for fly my mavic air2 and I will receive it only next week thanks covid-19 ;) In the mean time i have read a lot on the Smart controler and i got verry disapointed reading that the SC is a good choice if you have more than one bird to fly with and of course i only have one . soooooooooo i went on and since the mavic3 will not come out shortly I bought a Mavic 2 pro with Fly more ????? You can call me crasy and good thing is my wife don't read english ahahah
lmao same here.100%lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial