DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So, I was flying my bird one day . . .

Do you have DJI care because you might be able to replace it. I think the warranty covers this if you can get it back
I do. I’ve submitted it to DJI and they are now analyzing the flight data. Hopefully they will replace. If not, it is insured with State Farm (because I fly 80% over water so a crash - or malfunction - would not give me a drone to send back to DJI). Will let you know the outcome.

Update: DJI has determined this was a warranty case after reviewing the flight data and my replacement M2Z is on the way. I am relieved that while there may have been more I could have done to get the bird back to me sooner, that it wasn’t completely my fault. Losing a bird gives you a sinking feeling in your gut (been there, done that) . . . But knowing it was not pilot error makes it a little better.

Thanks again everyone for your help!

Update: DJI has determined this was a warranty case after reviewing the flight data and my replacement M2Z is on the way. I am relieved that while there may have been more I could have done to get the bird back to me sooner, that it wasn’t completely my fault. Losing a bird gives you a sinking feeling in your gut (been there, done that) . . . But knowing it was not pilot error makes it a little better.

Thanks again everyone for your help!

Excellent. That was the right outcome based on the anomalous IMU behavior before it failed.

Reactions: Obsidian Sereniti

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinhayesroberts