DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So is DJI Go4 Compatible w/ iPhone 11?

Streamside

Reactions
I have an iPhone 11 Max Pro that I have been trying to use with my Mavic Pro but the touchscreen will not work. Then yesterday I looked at the supported devices for Go4 and the iPhone 11 is not listed. Really, no love from DJI for the new iPhone?

I have installed Litchi and am learning how to use it. Doesn't seem to have the ability to adjust as many gimble control parameters as the Go4 app, but maybe I just haven't found them yet..

I have an iPhone 11 Max Pro that I have been trying to use with my Mavic Pro but the touchscreen will not work. Then yesterday I looked at the supported devices for Go4 and the iPhone 11 is not listed. Really, no love from DJI for the new iPhone?

I have installed Litchi and am learning how to use it. Doesn't seem to have the ability to adjust as many gimble control parameters as the Go4 app, but maybe I just haven't found them yet..
Both DJI Go 4 and Litchi work on iPhone 11 I can confirm first hand that’s what I use.

Litchi doesn’t have some of the setting controls that DJI Go 4 has, including gimbal parameters, which is why you can’t fully replace DJI Go 4 with Litchi. Even if you want to use Litchi for flying you probably still DJI Go 4 for changing some settings.

Reactions: ppporch
Both DJI Go 4 and Litchi work on iPhone 11 I can confirm first hand that’s what I use.

Litchi doesn’t have some of the setting controls that DJI Go 4 has, including gimbal parameters, which is why you can’t fully replace DJI Go 4 with Litchi. Even if you want to use Litchi for flying you probably still DJI Go 4 for changing some settings.

Ah, interesting. I wonder why my iPhone freezes up when using Go4. Time to contact DJI for some tech support. Thanks for your input.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy