DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software for roof inspections

Mr James

Reactions
Hello, so I want to start doing roof inspections for roofing and insurance companies. Can anyone recommend a company that has quality software to detect and outline hail damage? I was going to work with Loveland Innovations but their software is NOT compatible with my Mavic 3 Pro. ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reactions: Spartan Drones
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I don't use any particular software for roof inspections. I manually fly and shoot .

Yeah but I'm doing this for insurance companies as well and they need detailed pictures of hail damage, creases, missing shingles, etc. So I need software that can outline the damage

When you did work for Loveland Innovations, what drone did you use? I have done a few for them using my P4 v2.

Reactions: sarahb
Hello, so I want to start doing roof inspections for roofing and insurance companies. Can anyone recommend a company that has quality software to detect and outline hail damage? I was going to work with Loveland Innovations but their software is NOT compatible with my Mavic 3 Pro. ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I would use DroneLink and fly a mission over the roof. you can then generate a pointcloud using WebODM and make inspections!

OP is MIA

They have their own software. Different versions require different drone specs. What you seek in their software requires a DJI Mavic 3 E or T drone. It costs about $550.00 per month. 2 less expensive options don't require the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series drones.

Drone Deploy is pretty much the premier in mission planning and processing, but is also the most expensive. I have used Hammer Missions software. It is good for Orthos and has a nice inspection and markup functionality that is specifically designed for inspection analysis. They have added a lot of features lately and raised the price, so I had to end my subscription. I use WebODM for Orthos, but I'm not doing roof inspections right now. If you don't want to build your own WebODM configuration, you can test it with WebODM Lightning with a pay as you go model.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007