Join Us Now

SOLD- Mini 3 Pro with fly more kit plus extras

• Thread starter Deleted member 170519
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 170519

Selling a lightly used DJI Mini 3 Pro. Including Fly more kit. DJI RC-N1 controller.

Extras include Freewell ND filter set and Freewell ND/CPL filter set.
Sunnylife Landing gear to raise the gimbal up further from the ground.
Prop holder to fit better in case and keep the props from being broken accidently. Extra props and screws.
Box, and everything that came from DJI.
Also a Firehouse anti-collision strobe for night flights
Fitted hard case with bottom storage area that will fit a iPad or other tablet.
Folding Landing pad. Does come with an aftermarket charger, Hanatora LCD Battery Charger, as well as the DJI OEM charger.
Almost new. Never crashed. 3 batteries with 2 cycles.
Also has DJI Care Refresh that is good until 1/2/2025 Transferable.
800.00 to me. paypal accepted.
I can split shipping cost.
Reason for selling. I fly the Air 2S way more

00n0n_cklLc3iQRLT_0ew0jm_1200x900.jpg00M0M_dNcllEKJ9Nx_0ew0jm_1200x900.jpg00V0V_c7AYLOfTKGe_0ew0jm_1200x900.jpg01515_2JPDMjSmQYD_0ew0jm_1200x900.jpg00l0l_fOaVr9xsVh8_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg00N0N_eeOMaTQ5nWP_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg00a0a_htr8ilaWMf1_0ew0jm_1200x900.jpg00M0M_bJlvbuFppbA_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg00404_ebTIaqXOg0W_0ew0jm_1200x900.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, give it a while longer, if you really want to let it go to someone who will fly it more.
It sometimes takes a while to get to the right person, and only one is needed in the end.
Fix the title again, add some photos, and see how it goes then.

Yeah, give it a while longer, if you really want to let it go to someone who will fly it more.
It sometimes takes a while to get to the right person, and only one is needed in the end.
Fix the title again, add some photos, and see how it goes then.
Went ahead and changed the title and added the photos back. I'll give it a while longer.
I do have this listed in the Facebook Marketplace in my area, so first come first serve :).

Good luck mate.
For my things on Gumtree now, and soon for the first time using FB marketplace (joined again just for that), I just pick a fair price and stick to it, sift through the scammers, ignore lowballers (both always a problem with free selling sites), and wait.

Sometimes it takes a while, a repaired hail damaged car that looked like new took me 6 months to get the one perfect buyer who snapped it up recently.
I have cleared out my bushwalking / hiking shed and posted a heap up now too, will take time but there's a lot of people out there.

Your package is good value for people who would buy those accessories too, and I feel the forum here is probably the best avenue for educated buyers to know what they are getting and benefits etc.

Good luck mate.
For my things on Gumtree now, and soon for the first time using FB marketplace (joined again just for that), I just pick a fair price and stick to it, sift through the scammers, ignore lowballers (both always a problem with free selling sites), and wait.

Sometimes it takes a while, a repaired hail damaged car that looked like new took me 6 months to get the one perfect buyer who snapped it up recently.
I have cleared out my bushwalking / hiking shed and posted a heap up now too, will take time but there's a lot of people out there.

Your package is good value for people who would buy those accessories too, and I feel the forum here is probably the best avenue for educated buyers to know what they are getting and benefits etc.
I plan on dropping Facebook as soon as I can. My account has had a couple attempts of hacking, and I am really getting tired of people asking if it's still available and if I would take 99.00 for it. :) I don't like the selling process anyway.. and usually I don't sell anything. But with this drone and the popularity of it... I don't fly it like I thought I would. I'd rather someone get the use out of it. As for the accessories... It's negotiable to someone that doesn't want all of it, but the price isn't that much more than I would be asking for the plain kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman