DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

He told me the FCC mod can indeed be applied on .0300 , BUT the DJI RC needs to stay on that firmware (.0300) forever . The DJI RC cannot update to a higher firmware ever .

With this in mind , how wise is it to update the fly app and drone firmware separately , and keep the DJI RC firmware on .0300 ? Wouldn't this cause a mismatch between controller and aircraft and create issues down the line ?
Are you sure you’ve got the right guy as that’s not correct. If you use 1.4 of the patch on an old version you can then update to the latest version a re apply the patch. Instructions are on djircfcc.com

Reactions: albertino78
Are you sure you’ve got the right guy as that’s not correct. If you use 1.4 of the patch on an old version you can then update to the latest version a re apply the patch. Instructions are on djircfcc.com
I think I was indeed talking to some impostor . Now trying to get in touch with the real guy .

Patched on .0300 , then upgraded to .0500 and repatched .
The guy is really professional .

I can turn led on and off , but other than that I dont know how to check if FCC mode is active or not .
Is there an easy way to see this ?

Reactions: Terrorbyte
On the original website DJI RC FCC | Dji Rc Fcc you can view how to check the line 1 km…

Edit: empiric mode….. you can fly away from you at least the double distance in fcc mode. In “visibility mode” (no trees no building etc) I was on the beach and the drone was in front of me over the sea I’ve reached 2500 meters without signal loss……returned due to battery at 60% …..

dji_fly_20230820_160618_402_1692547205334_photo.jpeg

Last edited:
These are the options I got with the mod version he installed for me :

• force_fcc on/off - enable/disable force fcc (drone will ignore country code setting)
  • led on/off - turn on/off drone led
  • vled on/off - enable led on/off when record (set led on first)
  • aled on/off - control the auxiliary led ,if you can not control it in djifly
  • photo 1/1.5/2/3...10 - enable the automatic photo taking function and set the time for time-lapse photography, 1 means 1 second,0 means disable
  • offline on/off - enable/disable offline mode , djifly can not use network
  • wp filename.kmz - load DJI waypoints kmz file from sdcard then execute the mission
  • vps on/off - turn on/off all vison sensors
  • manu on/off - turn on/off manul mode (be careful!)
  • rcgps on/off - enable rc gps or not (can not set RTH point to RC location after turn off)
  • atti on/off - turn on/off atti mode
  • gps on/off - enable/disable drone gps
  • CC US/CN/JP/RU/HK...... - set drone country code (can disable FCC mode)
  • droneid on/off - turn on/off droneid (need drone firmware support turn off droneid)
  • 5.8 on/off - enable/disable force 5.8GHz , disable 2.4G
  • flog off - delete all drone flight logs (the logs inside drone, logs will be deleted the next time the drone restarts)
  • landing on/off - enable/disable force landing ( M3 firmware version <= 900 )

App version now shows 1.11.4

Last edited:
Guys do we have any update on sincoders new paypal.me account? i contact him with the QR code from the thread everything seems legit but the link provide me is paypal.me/congcc with picture of Kim Jong Un

Reactions: Terrorbyte
Got the mod done with no problems and would like to thank everyone for their help in this thread. 👍

Question I have now is, should I update the DJI RC Firmware to a more recent one? I'd rather not update to the latest at the moment because I'm scared it'll remove the mod. 💀

It's currently on FW 01.02.0200. Are there any features which this version doesn't have but I should be using?

Is it possible to download specific firmware releases to update the RC? And is there anywhere to see the change logs for each one?

Thanks again for all your help.

Last edited:
Guys do we have any update on sincoders new paypal.me account? i contact him with the QR code from the thread everything seems legit but the link provide me is paypal.me/congcc with picture of Kim Jong Un

Yeah, that's him and the paypal account and pic is legit. Contacted him on TG yesterday and he came back to me in a few hours, so all good. Very easy guy to deal with and mod running fine.

Last edited:
Got the mod done with no problems and would like to thank everyone for their help in this thread. 👍

Question I have now is, should I update the DJI RC Firmware to a more recent one? I'd rather not update to the latest at the moment because I'm scared it'll remove the mod. 💀

It's currently on FW 01.02.0200. Are there any features which this version doesn't have but I should be using?

Is it possible to download specific firmware releases to update the RC? And is there anywhere to see the change logs for each one?

Thanks again for all your help.

Hi! Your fw is pretty old…..they have fixed various bugs and improved new features…..

Here there is the change log directly from dji

You can update the rc controller via windows and usb cable and reapply the hack.

Make sure you have the last hack 1.4 before upgrading.

Instructions are on the main page djirfcc

Hi! Your fw is pretty old…..they have fixed various bugs and improved new features…..

Here there is the change log directly from dji

You can update the rc controller via windows and usb cable and reapply the hack.

Make sure you have the last hack 1.4 before upgrading.

Instructions are on the main page djirfcc

Is it possible to re-apply the hack after updating DJI RC to .0600 ?

I have asked sincoder and he told me it is safe to update from 0500 to 0600 and re-apply the patch .
I have not tried myself as I am currently traveling .

Please report back if you have upgraded successfully .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK