DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

1 - FCC is registered on version 01.03.0100

2-Restart DJI rc three times

3- Make sure to open adb by installing a third-party application or enter the Vysor website if the screen is mirrored on the computer as evidence of opening adb.

4-Update to the latest version

5-Make the FCC patch

And that's it

It is possible to contact Telegram @h5020
With the Controller being updated to the latest and the FCC patch working....can i safely update the aircraft firmware as well with no issue?

I think so, the patch is done on the RC side.
Not in the aircraft , as far as i know.
yep thats what i think too, just want to be clear before i hit the update... I have not updated in a looooong time and cant afford any mishaps. Too reckless for my own good lol

Reactions: pyrolator
ok so heres my experience with the FCC/ Latest software hack .500 on Mavic 3 & RC Controller.

I installed the DJIFCC hack back in Feb this year as well as some Drone Hack mods, LEDS off and a few other small ones. No firmware updates since 2022.
RC Fly App: 1.9.4 / Mavic 3 01.00.1000 / RC 01.02.0400

Reading others positive experiences getting the FCC patch to work with the latest update and no current jobs going on at the moment i decided to bite the proverbial garlic clove and go all in.

I started off updating controller (plugged into DJI Assistant, latest version)from 01.02.0400 to 01.03.0100, done. Then applied the latest FCC patch. Restarted the RC a bunch of times to make the patch had stuck. Tested, worked good.

Then, next morning updated RC (probably unnecessary) to 01.03.0400, applied the patch again as usual, worked.
I tested it by restarting the RC with connection to the drone as well as without, a bunch of times. Just to be sure. It worked a-ok. Whew, i was a bit worried.

Now, i have just updated from 01.03.0400 to the latest 01.03.0500 software. Fly App version 1.11.4, then applied the patch. WORKS!

Also updated the Mavic 3 via DJI Assistant to the latest version.
Everyting updated succesfully without a glitch. I can confirm that the DJIFCC(Telegram) works just fine with the latest 01.03.0500 software.

Couple things I learnt,
You will have to update the drone firmware at some point for the new features to shop/work on your RC.
Once you update the drone, all the Drone Hacks mods will be overwritten/ lost.

Thank you @Hatem @pyrolator @fischli + others! for your input and info posted there.

Screenshot_20230910-103655.png

Screenshot_20230910-103713.png

Reactions: lkunl and pyrolator
my darling
Since its release
v01.03.0400
I found out that the adb port was working after the chinese patch on version 0100
Dji developer mode is always open to kill djifcc
I am continuing with the new update v01.03.0500

I was the first one to try posting on Telegram
Since its release

Hey guys, can you please help me with this.
I don't know how and when to make payment to person which you contact via Telegram.
I contacted @djifcc he gave me link and told me price, but when I told I will pay via paypall and asked email adress he stoped responding? I even downloaded zip file he sent me link in hope that there will be more informations about payment but nothing... I just want to make payment and get code so I can fly easier in my city. That is all :)

Hey guys, can you please help me with this.
I don't know how and when to make payment to person which you contact via Telegram.
I contacted @djifcc he gave me link and told me price, but when I told I will pay via paypall and asked email adress he stoped responding? I even downloaded zip file he sent me link in hope that there will be more informations about payment but nothing... I just want to make payment and get code so I can fly easier in my city. That is all :)
Im sure he will be online again soon. He is in China so the time zone is likely different to you. Wait for his reply, it will be worth it!

With the FCC patch, how to toggle the auxilairy led to on/off/auto?
I know there are custom commands to put under about > name (aled on/off)
But the Drone hacks variant had a toggle button under safety. Is there no auto mode?

With the FCC patch, how to toggle the auxilairy led to on/off/auto?
I know there are custom commands to put under about > name (aled on/off)
But the Drone hacks variant had a toggle button under safety. Is there no auto mode?
It's exactly as you wrote, set the drone name to the desired command.
In this thread there is an table of possible commands.

Hi, I have updated according to the instructions given here. Question to the experts is there FCC mode?

Attachments

• 20230910_173315 copy.jpg
    20230910_173315 copy.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 37
  • 20230910_173329 copy.jpg
    20230910_173329 copy.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 37
  • 20230910_173338.jpg
    20230910_173338.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
Did anyone update to 0500 using the remotes update process rather than the DJI assistant? With the patch still working

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu