DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

No. "fixed some bugs".... But I think its better to update when its safe with FCC. because when you miss updates its harder to update later with FCC. But its only my theory...

Last edited:
Does anyone actually know what this CoolDown is for? So I mean 2 hours is really annoying to wait.

Yes I know. But whats the reason?
Probably to prevent server overload and fair play for all users. Won't be surprised some will constantly spam the FCC hack tool if they fail, or maybe even DJI can try to overload the server.

It's actually good practice though I do think two hours is a bit draconian.

Maybe 30min would be better, but we have no idea how many folks are actually using the FCC hack.

Reactions: pyrolator
Probably to prevent server overload and fair play for all users. Won't be surprised some will constantly spam the FCC hack tool if they fail, or maybe even DJI can try to overload the server.

It's actually good practice though I do think two hours is a bit draconian.

Maybe 30min would be better, but we have no idea how many folks are actually using the FCC hack.
If you have done the correction previously, you do not need to complete it. Just hear the disconnect sound and then call the first one. This means opening the port and you can update and then complete the correction.ا

V1.02 of DJI RC seemingly is out and about (and 1.12.3 for DJI fly app) . With changes around the 120m CE limit and such .

I would say , do not jump blindly into this update .

Last edited:
Has anyone found an option to get the mod on 0500 or later if you didn't apply the new version of the mod before upgrading? 😫

Has anyone found an option to get the mod on 0500 or later if you didn't apply the new version of the mod before upgrading? 😫
There's a different mod from drone-tweaks that just got launched that can do it. It's not as simple as you have to apply it each flight.

Reactions: hjadr
I did the FFC patch in July 2023 and haven't done any FW updates since. Today I went from .100 to .600 FW and the FCC patch still works.

I did what others have said:

1) Downloaded & reinstalled the patch (patch applied successfully)
2) Updated DJIRC from .100 to .600 FW.
3) Reinstalled the patch but had the error about waiting.
4) Updated the M3P whilst waiting.
5) Waited about three hours and reinstalled the patch (patch applied successfully)
6) Check radio and it is in FCC mode (the line below the 1km is about 5mm lower than when in CE mode)

So anyone with concerns, just do as I did above. Worked a charm.

Stai attento !
Massima altezza per .0500 = 1000 metri.
L'aggiornamento per il .0600 = 500 metri!!
Il downgrade è impossibile.

Be care !
Maxi hight for the .0500 = 1000 meter.
The update for the .0600 = 500 meter !!
Downgrade is impossible.
but are we sure of what you say that from the DJI RC firmware 01.03.600 the height limit is increased to 500 ml???

I have patched my RC2 successfully!! Lets hope its possible to bypass 120m in Europe...

How`s with open ADB after 2nd run of fcc tool ? It`s still working to upload launcher or it`s disabled now ?

@FiShBuRn @Hatem
Can you share a screenshot of the Channelmode? I purchased the fcc rc hack today, but I am unsure if it is really in fcc mode.Screenshot_20231113-150421.png

what I also recognize is, that the fcchack downgrades the RC2 to 1.00.00... are you able to upgrade to 2.0 again after the patch?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1