DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Some images from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling & South Ayrshire

Cool captures.
The first one is the best IMHO.

What were you settings? Images are a bit grainy if enlarge on larger viewing screen.
Hi, thanks. These are very low res images so will probably look grainy if viewed large. The originals were shot at 100iso, so no grain. Here is a larger version of the first one.

Mavic 2 Pro - 1/5 sec @ f4, 100iso
JCP_glasgowdawn01.jpg

I love these! Wonderful works. Can you tell us how you did the beautiful framing?

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale, much appreciated. The frames are done using layers in Photoshop. I create a black background layer an inch wider than the image, then add a white keyline to the photo then flatten the layers.

Reactions: Droniac
the one with harbour and the boat!!
The top images with the boats are the River Clyde at Pacific Quay in Glasgow City Centre. I know several movies have been made in Glasgow but not sure about the riverside. My favourite one filmed in Glasgow was World War Z starring Brad Pitt, when Glasgow stood in for Philadelphia.

Reactions: Droniac
The top images with the boats are the River Clyde at Pacific Quay in Glasgow City Centre. I know several movies have been made in Glasgow but not sure about the riverside. My favourite one filmed in Glasgow was World War Z starring Brad Pitt, when Glasgow stood in for Philadelphia.
gonna give a look at this movie for sure!!..thx for answering good salutation from quebec canada!!

Very nice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez