DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Some of my best foliage footage from New Hampshire over the last couple weeks.

ArthurC

Reactions
I'm actually quite proud of this one. I'm particularly fond of my shot at 2:26. It was flown freehand, and is sped up 8x with no stabilization or cropping.

All but one shot was taken with my MA2. The other shot was taken with a helmet mounted Osmo Pocket on my bike. Please let me know what you think!

I'm actually quite proud of this one. I'm particularly fond of my shot at 2:26. It was flown freehand, and is sped up 8x with no stabilization or cropping.

All but one shot was taken with my MA2. The other shot was taken with a helmet mounted Osmo Pocket on my bike. Please let me know what you think!

Outstanding! Well done. It was beautiful.

Reactions: ArthurC and dozzn
well done series. We did have a great fall color season, didn't we, in spite of the dismal forecasts because of drought.

I see you like to shoot early/late in the day for backlight foliage. Nice.

Reactions: ArthurC
Very nice and the over the top of the ridge with the lake showing below is my favorite. I had more but that just takes your breath in and makes you go wow. I also like the way you know the rule about low clouds, and or fog, it's clouds and 500 feet below and 2000 feet (over 1/3 mile) away from them.

Nicely done. A great mix of shots, music is good. Tip top.
I watched to the end which I seldom do.
Thank you.

Reactions: ArthurC
Excellent! A wide variety, all entertaining. My fave is the low, over-the-water shot of the small creek.
Thank you! and you're in luck, as a that is also my favorite shot, and I posted a longer version of just that stream the other day. I'll put it up here soon.

Reactions: dozzn
well done series. We did have a great fall color season, didn't we, in spite of the dismal forecasts because of drought.

I see you like to shoot early/late in the day for backlight foliage. Nice.
Thank you! I did shoot mostly later in the day, but that was more a product of opportunity, as most of this was shot after I got out of work and drove an hour north! It was for the better, anyway! Thanks for watching.

Very nice and the over the top of the ridge with the lake showing below is my favorite. I had more but that just takes your breath in and makes you go wow. I also like the way you know the rule about low clouds, and or fog, it's clouds and 500 feet below and 2000 feet (over 1/3 mile) away from them.
Thank you. I had that shot in mind for a couple weeks before I hiked al the way up there to get it. It's one of my favorites, also. As for clouds, during the shot at the cemetery, I knew the clouds were creeping down on me, so I had to stop early, otherwise, I had pretty clear skies, thankfully.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone