DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Somewhere In Poland

philip100

Reactions
Few summer days in Poland - Małopolska - South Poland.

Mavic Pro settings:
2K, 30fps
D-Log (+1, -2, -1)
No LUT's used. Each scene graded manually with lumetri color in Premiere Pro.

Music: "The Wolf And The Moon" by BrunuhVille.

What do you think?? :oops:

Last edited:
Wow! That has to be one of the best vids I have seen done with the MP! Great editing, great music choice, well done! Thank you for sharing that!

Reactions: philip100
Excellent. Really like the colors and sharpness. Thanks for sharing the video and settings. Got the magic hour of light. Good length too.

Beautiful shots of the castle at the beginning! you caught this in perfect conditions - well done!

Few summer days in Poland - Małopolska - South Poland.

Mavic Pro settings:
2K, 30fps
D-Log (+1, -2, -1)
No LUT's used. Each scene graded manually with lumetri color in Premiere Pro.

Music: "The Wolf And The Moon" by BrunuhVille.

What do you think?? :oops:

Very good indeed

Amazing attention to detail! Color grading is exceptional. Your transitions are great, and most importantly, the motion of the drone, as well as camera tilt is spot on. Makes for a very fluid and smooth video because the motion and camera work is nearly flawless.
May I ask, did you use any software or plug-ins for the zoom in/zoom out transition effect?

Thanks for the comments! :)

May I ask, did you use any software or plug-ins for the zoom in/zoom out transition effect?
I have used presets from this tutorial:
But... I had to also set anchor point animation manually, so that the zoom was focused perfectly on the object / next scene, instead of the center of the screen :eek:

Like in this example:

The scene right before zoom clip (the red cross is the target point to zoom-in):

The scene right after zoom clip (the green cross is the target point to zoom-in)
The points are not in the same place. Moreover, both of them are a way to the right of the center of the screen...

The zoom-in clip, where I have set the anchor point animation, to zoom-in perfectly to the center of the castle:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_