DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Source Me Some Parts!

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
I recently just bought this dji FPV drone to try and fix myself. It is just the drone an no battery. Here are the pictures of the damage: I need parts for the outer shell and an arm replacement. I’m trying to find them as cheap as I can. I think I will need an arm and a shell. I will never fly this drone because I can’t afford the remote or goggles but I want to resell it.IMG_4759.jpegIMG_4760.jpeg

Reactions: Cafguy
I recently just bought this dji FPV drone to try and fix myself.
How much did you pay for it?
I think I will need an arm and a shell. I will never fly this drone because I can’t afford the remote or goggles but I want to resell it.
See question Above- and how is the camera?
You can find most of the PARTS AT-- CamRise [DJI New York} On Ebay. - BUT- I can also get The drone without radio or goggles or battery for 350 bucks all day there.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
and they are the best service time and again, parts that work ,ohio is also good

and they are the best service time and again, parts that work ,ohio is also good

I recently just bought this dji FPV drone to try and fix myself. It is just the drone an no battery. Here are the pictures of the damage: I need parts for the outer shell and an arm replacement. I’m trying to find them as cheap as I can. I think I will need an arm and a shell. I will never fly this drone because I can’t afford the remote or goggles but I want to resell it.View attachment 170609View attachment 170608
I recently bought the FPV and was concerned I’d not be able to get parts for it once it was discontinued. I was able to pick up a non working FPV off eBay for a little under $200. MINT shape too. There’s plenty of YouTube videos to DIY too.
Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife