DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stick movements

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayefs

Reactions
Hi, I use Dji Go 4 with my MPP and need to slow down the stick movements.

How do I do this and what is the maximum I can reduce them by?

Adjust the EXP and GAIN settings in the DJI Go App. There are YouTube videos that give specific instructions and show examples of various settings/changes to these values.

I always lower my EXP from .25 to .20 for YAW (right/left) to slow down the jerky panning or panning too quickly. I do this for the Normal (P mode, NOT Sport Mode).

Note that all these values can/must be set separately for the P (photography) mode and the S (sport) mode.

Also, note that sometimes these values are reset to the default after some firmware upgrades, but not every time.

Reactions: jayefs
Adjust the EXP and GAIN settings in the DJI Go App. There are YouTube videos that give specific instructions and show examples of various settings/changes to these values.

I always lower my EXP from .25 to .20 for YAW (right/left) to slow down the jerky panning or panning too quickly. I do this for the Normal (P mode, NOT Sport Mode).

Note that all these values can/must be set separately for the P (photography) mode and the S (sport) mode.

Also, note that sometimes these values are reset to the default after some firmware upgrades, but not every time.

Thank you - I am a new user - how do I get to EXP and GAIN and what do I do to slow down the other two movements?

In DJI GO 4:

Hit 3 dots in top right corner
Top left corner (QUAD Icon) takes you to Main Controller Settings screen
Bottom option is Advanced Settings
in Advanced Settings, there is a separate section for EXP, Sensitivity, and Gain.

Notes:
1) You will have to have the drone powered on and connected to make and save changes here.
2) These instructions are using the latest IOS version of DJI GO 4 - Android may vary slightly
3) EXP and Sensitivity setting adjustments should get you the result you're looking for. You shouldn't have to mess with the GAIN setting, and I wouldn't mess with GAIN unless you know exactly what you're doing. There are some good YouTube videos that explain why better than I can.

Good Luck.

In DJI GO 4:

Hit 3 dots in top right corner
Top left corner (QUAD Icon) takes you to Main Controller Settings screen
Bottom option is Advanced Settings
in Advanced Settings, there is a separate section for EXP, Sensitivity, and Gain.

Notes:
1) You will have to have the drone powered on and connected to make and save changes here.
2) These instructions are using the latest IOS version of DJI GO 4 - Android may vary slightly
3) EXP and Sensitivity setting adjustments should get you the result you're looking for. You shouldn't have to mess with the GAIN setting, and I wouldn't mess with GAIN unless you know exactly what you're doing. There are some good YouTube videos that explain why better than I can.

Good Luck.
Many thanks - that was what I wanted

Hi, I use Dji Go 4 with my MPP and need to slow down the stick movements.

How do I do this and what is the maximum I can reduce them by?
Please just continue in your first thread here Stick movements

CLOSED

Whoops forgot to lock. Now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members