DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Straight answers easy enough question please

Irish-apple

Reactions
I got a few €€€€€€€€€ dont ask I robbed a bank / sell dr@gs / pimp myself out etc etc etc etc

1.. mavic pro platinum and an ipad

2. mavic pro and iPad mini 4

{{only real different specs is bigger screen and a little better chip in the iPad latest gen not the pro }}

not buying the combo as got so much more ordered for half the price bag /props 3 batteries 2 landing legs great hold all bag covers cases cables straps etc etc etc

I have about €2000 to blow and I gonna get what I can if its more it isnt an issue either was looking at the goggles also {{ I like em }}

why am I hearing horror stories about dji buying from there shouldn't it be the complete opposite ??

YES I am getting the refresh care package mental not to but that my decision

dji asking for €1599 I think for the combo yet here in little Ireland there €1359 ?? whats going on there

so throw your thoughts at me or will I just go out on 1 big weekend of shanadakins and see if the wife forgives me

thanks in advance

Reactions: wytnyt
I have a Crystalsky and love it .....

I'm not an Apple user so I really can't give you an honest answer on that one.

Reactions: Irish-apple
Please remember to be friendly to your fellow members as we are all here for the same interest in the hobby. There are members from around the world here and many do not speak or write English. If you see a post like that please don't be rude about it. If you see an issue, please report it.
Thank you.
*Sorry about removing some of those last posts, but they all ended up being connected to the original off-topic post.

I have the MP and the new model iPad and love the setup, I never have issues seeing the screen, but I always seek out a bit of shade for myself.

I got a few €€€€€€€€€ dont ask I robbed a bank / sell dr@gs / pimp myself out etc etc etc etc

1.. mavic pro platinum and an ipad

2. mavic pro and iPad mini 4

{{only real different specs is bigger screen and a little better chip in the iPad latest gen not the pro }}

not buying the combo as got so much more ordered for half the price bag /props 3 batteries 2 landing legs great hold all bag covers cases cables straps etc etc etc

I have about €2000 to blow and I gonna get what I can if its more it isnt an issue either was looking at the goggles also {{ I like em }}

why am I hearing horror stories about dji buying from there shouldn't it be the complete opposite ??

YES I am getting the refresh care package mental not to but that my decision

dji asking for €1599 I think for the combo yet here in little Ireland there €1359 ?? whats going on there

so throw your thoughts at me or will I just go out on 1 big weekend of shanadakins and see if the wife forgives me

thanks in advance
People like to complain about GO4 crashes and compatibility issues. I would assume that when you use a CS,you have a complete solution from a single hardware/software vendor. That is why I was leaning towards a CS, but dollars scared me away, so if that is currently non-issue, I agree with Thunder, get a Platinum and CrystalSky monitor.

People like to complain about GO4 crashes and compatibility issues. I would assume that when you use a CS,you have a complete solution from a single hardware/software vendor. That is why I was leaning towards a CS, but dollars scared me away, so if that is currently non-issue, I agree with Thunder, get a Platinum and CrystalSky monitor.

Can speak very highly in our experience with all of the CS Monitors and the feedback we've been hearing from Mavic owners as well as all other product lines has been tremendously positive. Very well designed and I love my 5.5" CS on my own Mavic with the MavMount. We are happy to help answer any specific questions folks have on the CS monitors. Safe flying!

Can speak very highly in our experience with all of the CS Monitors and the feedback we've been hearing from Mavic owners as well as all other product lines has been tremendously positive. Very well designed and I love my 5.5" CS on my own Mavic with the MavMount. We are happy to help answer any specific questions folks have on the CS monitors. Safe flying!
N=
Sent an email to your store

Platinum vs Pro = not much difference in specs or press. However, you may Aswell just buy the pro. Forget the ipad and do yourself a favour and buy the crystal sky. You can't beat using a device specifically and solely designed for the aircraft. You can rest assured you'll have spent your money wisely!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J