DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Summer sunset over the Edmonton Skyline

Flight Sight

Reactions
DJI_0498.JPG
This is an unedited shot of the sunset over downtown Edmonton Alberta from June 3, 2022 (around 10pm).
I know people who plan ahead to get shots like this, but that night was a total fluke. I wanted was just flying my Mini2 around for a bit of fun one evening after work and realized i had picked a time and place that allowed for the perfect alignment of the sunset against the skyline. I was flying at about 80 meters to get this picture. I took enough images that my son was able to put together something of a hyperlapse of the sunset too.

View attachment 152816
This is an unedited shot of the sunset over downtown Edmonton Alberta from June 3, 2022 (around 10pm).
I know people who plan ahead to get shots like this, but that night was a total fluke. I wanted was just flying my Mini2 around for a bit of fun one evening after work and realized i had picked a time and place that allowed for the perfect alignment of the sunset against the skyline. I was flying at about 80 meters to get this picture. I took enough images that my son was able to put together something of a hyperlapse of the sunset too.
Nice shot, only from that spot twice a year.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks