DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Sunset Tonight Was On Point...

Wow! Imagine using those images for sky replacement in Photoshop.

Reactions: fguthrie
I don't know how to post my work on this site but I put one of your shots into Photoshop and just raised the shadows to bring out the foreground. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
just attach the pic here, you should be able to. :)

You can screen grab that image and use it in Photoshop sky replacement, I think.
That's what I was suggesting. Are back from your trip?

That's what I was suggesting. Are back from your trip?
Yes- I have been back a week- still severely jet lagged. From Masai Mara in western Kenya, small plane flights to Nairobi, overnight Nairobi, Qatar Nairobi to Doha 5 hrs, 2 hours Doha, 14 hours Doha to JFK, and 3 hours JFK to Miami.Schlepped a 600mm lens, Mavic mini, and two bodies and three lenses, big RRS tripod. Did time lapse a lot and now have the onerous burden of editing thousands of images down to a decent show. Not much drone flight- only around the camps, and never on safari. Saw an amazing kill (2 lionesses and a wildebeest). I'm reluctant right now to jump back into the forum since I have weeks of editing ahead of me. Here are some teasers.The vulture was a sky replacement (original sky was white).

Hope you are doing well!

DaleVulture on a dead tree.jpg

Attachments

• Impala grouping.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Lion kill-choking.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Bloody Face.jpg
    694.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Two-lions-one choking wildebeest.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 4
Yes- I have been back a week- still severely jet lagged. From Masai Mara in western Kenya, small plane flights to Nairobi, overnight Nairobi, Qatar Nairobi to Doha 5 hrs, 2 hours Doha, 14 hours Doha to JFK, and 3 hours JFK to Miami.Schlepped a 600mm lens, Mavic mini, and two bodies and three lenses, big RRS tripod. Did time lapse a lot and now have the onerous burden of editing thousands of images down to a decent show. Not much drone flight- only around the camps, and never on safari. Saw an amazing kill (2 lionesses and a wildebeest). I'm reluctant right now to jump back into the forum since I have weeks of editing ahead of me. Here are some teasers.The vulture was a sky replacement (original sky was white).

Hope you are doing well!

DaleView attachment 135590
Wow, Awesome pics!

Some nice shots Dale. Amazing how people can get so close to the natural brutality of nature.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HermanKrebbers