DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switch back and forth between Litchi and DJI

Can I switch between the 2? One flight litchi and the next DJI?

With some devices its not possible to have 2 apps from DJI running at the same time, you would need to kill one first, that said I have had a Phantom 3 running both apps without an issue, so its worth trying

I have the Mavic 2 Zoom with the Smart Controller and do that all the time. Most of my flights are using go4 app, but I use Litchi when I want to fly a waypoint mission. I create the missions on my desktop computer using Litchi mission hub, and then retrieve and run them when needed on the smart controller using the Litchi app. Being that they are different flights I turn off the controller in between flights, but I'm sure you can just close one app and open the other if you want.

I do all my flight test and settings with the GO 4 app, then close and then launch Litchi to start a waypoint mission.

Being that they are different flights I turn off the controller in between flights, but I'm sure you can just close one app and open the other if you want.
Yeah bit of overkill and a not needed step, but whatever works for ya :) You can simply swipe down from top of the screen to bring up main menu....Select "Recent"...it will then show background apps running...then just select Go4/Litchi and swipe up to close any App, then it will return to main screen to open the other App. Give it a try, sounds like alot but in reality it is 5 seconds to do when you learn the procedure....but to each their own. :)

You may need to force close one before opening the other. Sometimes, simply unplugging the USB cable and plugging back in works

A word of caution. Keep in mind that with Litchi you can set some parameters for the AC like turning the bottom sensors OFF that may stay off when you go into DJI FLY where there is no option for the bottom sensors. I found that out with my Mini and had only GPS positioning and no precision ground location accuracy. Had to exit FLY and go to Litchi to turn sensors back on then it worked fine with FLY. Not sure what other parameters might not auto reset.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kokmer