DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switching Drones

Lets Fly

Reactions
I have been flying the Mavic Air for almost two years now and will be upgrading to the M2Z or M2P. I use an iPad mini 4 with DJIGO4. Will I have to make any big changes after getting
either of these drones, or are they both compatible with this setup? I know they will use Ocusync but not sure what that involves. I will do some research,
but just thought I may get a quick answer here from those who know.

Nothing will change. Just plug and play !!

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Mini4 or 5 will be sufficient with both m2 series aircraft.
I can’t say anything about the enterprise version as I don’t have that one.

Absolutely agree with both of the prior individuals. Also, you have been a member for a while but when you first joined should have received a message offering you a discount as a forum member on your first purchase. If you would like help with that let us know.

We would also like to introduce you to our retail store and website. (https://www.floridadronesupply.com/) We are a long time DJI reseller and carry other custom accessories for most DJI products.

As a new forum member, we would like to invite you to give our store a try on your next purchase and use the code below for a one time discount on everything you buy (with the exception of enterprise products - those cannot be discounted at all).

Code: NEWFORUMPILOT

Thanks again for being part of this great community of pilots - it's definitely full of people willing to share their knowledge and help each other out.

Best Regards,

Florida Drone Supply

Absolutely agree with both of the prior individuals. Also, you have been a member for a while but when you first joined should have received a message offering you a discount as a forum member on your first purchase. If you would like help with that let us know.

We would also like to introduce you to our retail store and website. (https://www.floridadronesupply.com/) We are a long time DJI reseller and carry other custom accessories for most DJI products.

As a new forum member, we would like to invite you to give our store a try on your next purchase and use the code below for a one time discount on everything you buy (with the exception of enterprise products - those cannot be discounted at all).

Code: NEWFORUMPILOT

Thanks again for being part of this great community of pilots - it's definitely full of people willing to share their knowledge and help each other out.

Best Regards,

Florida Drone Supply
Interesting, you are directly across the state from me. What is the percentage off, compared to taxes paid or not paid elsewhere?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spshow