DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tab S2 - 8" or 9.7"

Reactions
I have had my Mavic since 30th Nov, due to poor weather and work I have only managed two sessions giving me a total of 90 minutes flying time.

I'm currently using the Mavic with a Samsung S7 Edge phone, I find the screen a bit on the small side. Today I tried my wifes Samsung Galaxy TabS2 with the 9.7" screen. I didnt actually fly as it was in our conservatory and the S2 was just sat on a table but connected to the controller. What a difference, I particularly liked the fact that the map and the radar were displayed at the same time.

So, I am now on the look out for an S2, I my wifes seemed a little too big so maybe the 8" is for me. I understand this will fit in the controller(?). If your using a S2 what can you tell me about it? Any help/advice appreciated.

LP

I have had my Mavic since 30th Nov, due to poor weather and work I have only managed two sessions giving me a total of 90 minutes flying time.

I'm currently using the Mavic with a Samsung S7 Edge phone, I find the screen a bit on the small side. Today I tried my wifes Samsung Galaxy TabS2 with the 9.7" screen. I didnt actually fly as it was in our conservatory and the S2 was just sat on a table but connected to the controller. What a difference, I particularly liked the fact that the map and the radar were displayed at the same time.

So, I am now on the look out for an S2, I my wifes seemed a little too big so maybe the 8" is for me. I understand this will fit in the controller(?). If your using a S2 what can you tell me about it? Any help/advice appreciated.

LP
I've got the S2. The screen is awesome, but it's a pain to use. Mine is the T713 model. I have to configure the USB port and restart it every time I want to use it. I think the T710 model works better with the DJI Go app, but do a little research to verify this. Please let me know what model S2 you're using.

I've got the S2. The screen is awesome, but it's a pain to use. Mine is the T713 model. I have to configure the USB port and restart it every time I want to use it. I think the T710 model works better with the DJI Go app, but do a little research to verify this. Please let me know what model S2 you're using.

I just starting flying using an iPhone and I'm thinking of using a bigger screen. I have the S2 t713, can you explain what
you mean by configuring the USB port each time?
Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming