DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Testing latest 900 firmware

What was the "Bugs fix"?? It was so important that they are forcing us to update! I am not happy with being forced...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170701-142441.png
    Screenshot_20170701-142441.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 44
They fixed the bug with portrait mode DNG photos leaving a blue tinge on the bottom 3rd of the image.
That alone was worth the upgrade for me.

They fixed the bug with portrait mode DNG photos leaving a blue tinge on the bottom 3rd of the image.
That alone was worth the upgrade for me.
I do not have the problem on the .700 so WHY force me to update and the key word is "FORCED"

Reactions: kona
The problem came in with firmware 800. Im guessing 900 was just a quick fix for that bug.

I havent seen anyone "forced" yet either. Simply clicking no or ignore seems to work so far.

The problem came in with firmware 800. Im guessing 900 was just a quick fix for that bug.

I havent seen anyone "forced" yet either. Simply clicking no or ignore seems to work so far.
Here you go FORCED! No way to close it out! I tried everything..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170701-142441.png
    Screenshot_20170701-142441.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 58
You're confusing firmware (the software on the drone, currently at .900) with the version of the app used to control it. totally different things.
An update on one doesn't always mean a change in the other.

You're confusing firmware (the software on the drone, currently at .900) with the version of the app used to control it. totally different things.
An update on one doesn't always mean a change in the other.
So you are saying if I do the forced app update that it will NOT FORCE my mavic from .700 to the .900? I do not believe that!

The forced update is just for the app, I'm still running .400 after getting this app update forced on me yesterday.

Reactions: Blades
The forced update is just for the app, I'm still running .400 after getting this app update forced on me yesterday.
It did not update your mavic? Have you had your mavic up in the air after the app v4.1.3 update? I do not understand why it is forced at all app or not

It asks if you want to update firmware. You simply say no. Nothing forced at all.

Reactions: Blades
Ok thanks for the info. I will update the app and not update the mavic. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998