DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Balvenie Distillery

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A short drone video and photo montage from our trip and tour at The Balvenie last week, an amazing Distillery with some awesome drams, including the 12YO Doublewood, the 14YO Carribean Cask and 3 Cask Strength specials...

Drone flight was from the car park, and with advance permission obtained.

AlbionDrones, Very nice video. It’s nice when you get permission to seek deeper into the subject. It truly is an amazing distillery. Balvenie was my first experience drinking scotch…I have the odd dram on occasion. BTW, have you ever read the book ‘Raw Spirit…in search of the perfect dram’ by Iain Banks? I think you might enjoy it.

Bottoms Up 🥃

🇨🇦👍

Reactions: AlbionDrones
AlbionDrones, Very nice video. It’s nice when you get permission to seek deeper into the subject. It truly is an amazing distillery. Balvenie was my first experience drinking scotch…I have the odd dram on occasion. BTW, have you ever read the book ‘Raw Spirit…in search of the perfect dram’ by Iain Banks? I think you might enjoy it.

Bottoms Up 🥃

🇨🇦👍
Thaanks YVR, Balvenie do the best tur we have done - and we have visited about 60 distilleries all over Scotland, England and Wales - from South Wales to the Orkney's and the Outer Hebrides, it is a shared passion that hubby and I share...

Not read that one, will look out for it, thanks...

@AlbionDrones ,i hope you had your wee drams after the flying was done ;);););););)
just fooling with you

• Haha
@AlbionDrones ,i hope you had your wee drams after the flying was done ;);););););)
just fooling with you
I'm saying nothing, but the 5 drams in the glencairn glasses were one set of 5 drams each, I could only have a sniff and a sip before bottling them as I was driving, hubby and a friend that we took with us were both half cut after their tasting, and fully7 cut after their second tasting at the Glenallachie with another 5 drams - not that we actually drink all the much, but we do enjoy a decent whisky..

Before or after the drams? 🤣 Darn Old Man Mavic beat me to it. lol
Flight was post tour, the drive there was delayed by someone driving 30mph in a 50 zone, so didnt have time to fly beforehand...

A short drone video and photo montage from our trip and tour at The Balvenie last week, an amazing Distillery with some awesome drams, including the 12YO Doublewood, the 14YO Carribean Cask and 3 Cask Strength specials...

Drone flight was from the car park, and with advance permission obtained.

Well done, enjoyed that. Occasionally, I'm a Dewar's man myself.

Well done and thanks for the tour..
I love tours like that and bowing out at the end was great.
Many thanks, looking for more in the future.

Well done, enjoyed that. Occasionally, I'm a Dewar's man myself.
Dewars have a geeat tour at Aberfeldy, which is also a very pretty distillery, have been there a couple of times, will have to try and return again and capture it with the drone..

Well done and thanks for the tour..
I love tours like that and bowing out at the end was great.
Many thanks, looking for more in the future.
Thanks... the reveal / cnceal was naturally occurring as I was only able to fly from the car park... Hoping to have GlenAllachie done shortly... Then I need to get back to Scotland to capture the rest...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone