DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The best drone tracker and drone accessories.

Mavic Pro Platinum

Reactions
I am going to get a drone tracker for my Mavic Pro Platinum and was wondering what tracker would be best. I am considering the Marco Polo Drone Tracker. Is this a good one? Is there a better tracker? I am also wondering what accessories would be good. Filters, cases, skins, etc.? Your suggestions would be appreciated!

I am going to get a drone tracker for my Mavic Pro Platinum and was wondering what tracker would be best. I am considering the Marco Polo Drone Tracker. Is this a good one? Is there a better tracker? I am also wondering what accessories would be good. Filters, cases, skins, etc.? Your suggestions would be appreciated!

I have the Marco Polo Tracker for both of my Drones and like it a lot.
You may be in luck I see a guy has one for sale right now in the classified list, check it out.

there are a multitude of accessories for the mpp go on any of the web sites and put in mavic pro platinum accessories and you will see what i mean only buy what you think you will use there are so many sites and prices and something that may suit one person may not suit you its really down to personal choice and how much you spend good luck

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I’m going to give Loc8or a try, for peace of mind. Marco Polo is not readily available here in uk and it’s a little expensive for what I think I need.

there are a multitude of accessories for the mpp go on any of the web sites and put in mavic pro platinum accessories and you will see what i mean only buy what you think you will use there are so many sites and prices and something that may suit one person may not suit you its really down to personal choice and how much you spend good luck
No punctuation keys on your keyboard?

No punctuation keys on your keyboard?
its hard enough to type with two fingers at the best of times i dont have time to put in punctuation marks as well i put them in myself when i read the thread to ckeck it

Reactions: Jerry and sea157
a little expensive for what I think I need
IF you can guarantee you will never fly into a situation where you do not have cellular then read the reviews and buy whatever seems best.

Otherwise the cost of the Marco Polo is minor compared to the cost to replace the AC. There are no monthly charges, it does not require GPS, cellular or WiFi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ITV