DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, Florida

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
I am accumulating assets and footage for my next video project, aptly named, The Biltmore. The Biltmore is a classic old hotel which has seen a lot of history, from being a Veteran's Hospital to a now present luxury hotel. Here is a panorama taken today.More information when I release the video.

Attachments

• Biltmore Hotel-Panorama.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 61
wow, not bad the "shack" Dale ?
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul. Right now just accumulating some more footage for my next project. I really like my technique for panos much better than the composited ones generated by the Mavic 2 Pro. I can take 3 to 5 overlapping (30%) images in RAW and stitch together in Photoshop and edit them to my preferences.

Hi Dale
wow i didn't have to wait long for your next Florida adventure.
Great picture, looking forward to the NEW PROJECT ???

Thanks Paul. Right now just accumulating some more footage for my next project. I really like my technique for panos much better than the composited ones generated by the Mavic 2 Pro. I can take 3 to 5 overlapping (30%) images in RAW and stitch together in Photoshop and edit them to my preferences.
you´r welcome Dale, looking forward to see your new project ?
cheers Paul

Dale, I drive through that place many times and never seen the hotel from the air, it is really beautiful scenery. Awesome picture. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh