DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The Bridge on the River Kwai

I'm not a fan of chopped up video. That's just me, but it takes away from putting it all in sequence of flight. I do understand there probably is a lot of video time that needs to be edited, but again - it's just me - the flow would have been better had you not kept jumping from one subject to another and then back.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
In the film the last scene of the train crashing in to the river. The sound for that was made up the sound recordist forgot to switch on. It was a compilation from a sound effects disc.
Thanks for the information, I didn't know that... It seems that you are a fan of the movie.

Thanks for some great 'footage'. I visited this area and walked the bridge a few years ago and it brought back great memories of that trip.

For anybody interested in the film story. Search for British Entertainment History Project. Then search for Norman Spencer he was the Production manager for the film. Side 5 is all about the making of the Bridge scene. I contribute to the site is how I know it.

I'm not a fan of chopped up video. That's just me, but it takes away from putting it all in sequence of flight. I do understand there probably is a lot of video time that needs to be edited, but again - it's just me - the flow would have been better had you not kept jumping from one subject to another and then back.
I do both styles of video but it seems that the majority of people prefer a succession of short sequences. Thank you for your comment and opinion.

Thank you Sir. Indeed fast rotation over the subject is a movement that I like to do.
Ha Sir, my father was Sir. I'm 66 yrs old and I don't think I deserve that title yet. Thank you anyway. I enjoyed your work and shared it with some of my friends. They liked it too. Now they are catching the bug and looking to get their first drone. Thank you very much Sir. You have earned the title.

For anybody interested in the film story. Search for British Entertainment History Project. Then search for Norman Spencer he was the Production manager for the film. Side 5 is all about the making of the Bridge scene. I contribute to the site is how I know it.
Thanks for your interesting comment, I wonder why the title of the movie is the bridge on the river Kwai instead of the bridge over the river Kwai , maybe you have an explanation ?

Reactions: mavic53
Good video, enjoyed watching.

I spent a month in Pattya, many, many years ago. What I remember most was the heat and humidity.... meeting elephants in the street and the friendly, helpful people.

Last edited:
Ha Sir, my father was Sir. I'm 66 yrs old and I don't think I deserve that title yet. Thank you anyway. I enjoyed your work and shared it with some of my friends. They liked it too. Now they are catching the bug and looking to get their first drone. Thank you very much Sir. You have earned the title.
So glad to read your message, I really appreciate it ?????? Tell your friends to be careful because if they start with drones they will become addicted before they even know it ?

Good video, enjoyed watching.

I spent a month in Pattya, many, many years ago. What I remember most was the heat and humidity.... meeting elephants in the street and the friendly, helpful people.
Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your nice comment. Crossing elephants in the street is indeed something that marks, I still remember the first time I met one in the center of Bangkok ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke