DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The dreaded McDonald's double drive thru

So were you on your break and decided to get some footage? People are definitely stupid, in general so that's my fall back position on most situations. A barrier of some kind would fix this problem BTW.

We have one of those in town and the double entrance does not bug me too much. Its the point where both lanes merge to get to the payment window. People will always try and finish thier ordering process faster than me and then jam up into the merge lane ahead of me while not looking in my direction. People just take it for granted that they are next without regards to the one car from the left lane and then one car from the right lane unspoken courtesy.

These people that visit Mc' D's are typically the lowest form of existence (its not like they are eating at a five star restaurant). Its dollar menu D I C K heads

We have one of those in town and the double entrance does not bug me too much. Its the point where both lanes merge to get to the payment window. People will always try and finish thier ordering process faster than me and then jam up into the merge lane ahead of me while not looking in my direction. People just take it for granted that they are next without regards to the one car from the left lane and then one car from the right lane unspoken courtesy.

These people that visit Mc' D's are typically the lowest form of existence (its not like they are eating at a five star restaurant). Its dollar menu D I C K heads

Dude, did you just admit to eating there and then call the people eating there "the lowest form of existence"? Hahaha! Classic!

Reactions: frank candor
Absolutely! We all have our moments of mingling with less than desirables. I try and keep those moments few and far between.

Absolutely! We all have our moments of mingling with less than desirables. I try and keep those moments few and far between.

Well, it was pretty funny! I don't eat at Mc Donalds, not because I'm elite or anything, I just don't like their food very much. I'd rather stop and get food from a guy cooking rib tips on the side of the road!

Reactions: maverickau and BD0G
I watched the video, it seems like it is the people that stop short, at the imaginary red line are the problem. Making all those good drivers have to swerve around them to keep things moving in an orderly fashion.
Kind of like the tools that dont realize in most cases you can make a right turn on red and hold up everyone behind them.

I bet Fergus was in that video, not stopping at the imaginary red line... :D

In Australia they have a 150mm (6”) high kerb instead of a painted yellow line to funnel people into one lane then split into the two. I guess in America they’d just drive over the kerb anyway

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123