DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I have the new 2S
Great and thanks for that input
How did you know what resolution I was shooting at....?I did not realize I was shooting at that low resolution.I thought I was using 4 K

have the new 2S
Great and thanks for that input
How did you know what resolution I was shooting at....?I did not realize I was shooting at that low resolution.I thought I was using 4 K
you´r welcome Julius! The new 2 S can shoot in 4k up to 60frames per second! Well if you klick on the small "Gear" simbol bottom right in the Youtube video you can see waht resolution the video was shot! look the screenshot below! Good luck and cheers, Paul

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
you´r welcome Julius! The new 2 S can shoot in 4k up to 60frames per second! Well if you klick on the small "Gear" simbol bottom right in the Youtube video you can see waht resolution the video was shot! look the screenshot below! Good luck and cheers, Paul
Your. input is always appreciated..Thanks again

Would I get a better resolution image at 60 fps ?

this is an amazing location and very well flown Julius! But why only in 720p? ?
cheers Paul
I agree with Paul (Jack43). I went to the cogwheel at the lower right and tried to increase the resolution (I do this for all You Tubes now since they compress the hell out of everything). I was only able to get 720p which made my image soft. Most drones today shoot 4K, and you really should set your drone to shoot at 4K, render at 4K, and publish (upload) at 4K.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d