DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 3 pro Pilot

ezepilot

Reactions
Hello, I'm originally from San Francisco Bay Area, Orange County SoCal now based in Thailand. Just ordered a Mavic 3 pro. I have lots of hours with Phantom 4 pro and some Mavic 2. Hoping to get a hack figured out so I can take good drone map photos but mostly interested in video and that is why I'm going with the new Mavic 3 Pro. Don't need to map anymore but it would be nice to figure out a work around for the twice a year mapping at a slower speed.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello, I'm originally from San Francisco Bay Area, Orange County SoCal now based in Thailand. Just ordered a Mavic 3 pro. I have lots of hours with Phantom 4 pro and some Mavic 2. Hoping to get a hack figured out so I can take good drone map photos but mostly interested in video and that is why I'm going with the new Mavic 3 Pro. Don't need to map anymore but it would be nice to figure out a work around for the twice a year mapping at a slower speed.
Not with the M3Pro, you will need a Mavic 3 Enterprise or go back with your phantom 4 pro drone which it still maps pretty good I love that drone is a mapping classic. You need to spend $$4800K w/RTK Care refresh & tax.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Just ordered a Mavic 3 pro.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman