The Mavic Controller Twitch Issue.

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by Blue Bird, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Member

Thought I would share this. Interesting that this guy has a good analysis for what could possibly be why there have been frequent crashes lately.

#1 Blue Bird, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    skypros, Tad and Caballete007 like this.
  2. Steve

Steve Member

I want to see him fly it with his phone only.. Also I wonder what redesign was done to it since the earlier versions had sticks that were removable..

3. Anthony

Anthony Well-Known Member

Just when i think im good and im looking forward to my Mavic combo arriving another video pops up with more issues .........

I really do hope DJI are looking at all the feedback carefully

Blue Bird likes this.
  4. Jeromeo

Jeromeo Active Member

Now if this issue is remote related only it should append on the simulator mode right?. maybe then they should try to replicate it with phone and without. And see what happens.

Caballete007, Steve and Blue Bird like this.
  5. Caballete007

Caballete007 Well-Known Member

I have a Phantom 4 and 2 days ago with a RC firmware update starts a weak signal and lost control of it 3 times at a very short distance. I was really worried. I order a Mavic Pro fly more bundle and all this glitches about the Mavic getting crazy. Not a word from DJI about any of this things going on. Wow this is scary !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

6. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Member

I'm hoping that this will not be a trend for most that finally receive thier Mavic!
    It is a scary thing to have to go thru. Get your act together DJI!

Caballete007 likes this.
  7. Caballete007

I'm thinking seriously if I cancel my order and wait a few more month to buy. This is getting very serious! Try to explain to one of the worst costumer service that they are responsible of all those glitches. It gives me a headache .

8. Schj98

Schj98 Member

Thankfully no issues like that with mine so far.

It's important to remember on these forums you get a disproportionate amount of negative information since people that don't have issues generally aren't posting.

I do hope DJI resolves the problem for those that have it quickly though.

Caballete007 likes this.
  9. Steve

Steve Member

I hope you're right. The problem is not many have received their mavic yet. A comparison to the Note 7 issue was made and if the mavic is as popular as it seems then there's definitely cause for concern. If these things are going out of control, it's only a matter of time before they hurt someone and it makes the news and ruins it for everyone.

10. HeliFreak

HeliFreak Well-Known Member

I'll be fully calibrating and testing the controller when mine (finally) arrives, before I even get it off the ground. If I see stick values sticking like this guys video I'll be filing an RMA before I even fly it. I'm half tempted to just put it up for sale and wait till the spring to get a mavic.

11. skypros

skypros Well-Known Member

If this is a hardware glitch.... Let's hope DJI has taken care of it (maybe a reason that there was/is a delay).

12. Caballete007

If I receive mine I will sell it in Christmas . Making somebody happy . Then buy one in spring. No peace of mind with this. I will like somebody explaining what is really happening with the controller specially from DJI.