The Mavic Manpurse

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by dinglehead, Nov 17, 2016.

1. dinglehead

dinglehead Well-Known Member

So.. I gotta say.. when I originally ordered the fly more package I expected to either sell, or shelve the included case for something else.

After a few weeks though, I've found I REALLY like the man purse. Its built really well, its super small and compact, and easy to get in to when out and about.

It actually a really great case. Glad I kept it.

ChuckHas and sonof40 like this.
  2. thefrisbee995

thefrisbee995 Well-Known Member

Wish I had gone for the fly more bundle now :(

3. boldblue737

boldblue737 Active Member

I agree, the case is very compact and better built / better materials than i expected for a bundle. I don't put the charger in it (little too big) but that's no big deal to throw in another "bag of cables" I always travel with for phones etc.

I'm sure lots of neat solutions will be hitting the 3rd party market in the next 6 months however...

4. johnie

johnie Active Member

sigh...I haven't received my Combo yet but I think the DJI Man Bag will be ideal. If I'm going out for the day everything I need will fit in it.
    if I'm going away for more than a day I have a Lowepro Off Road bag that everything will fit in.
    I'm thinking about getting the OSMO Mobile or maybe the Karma Grip if it ever gets released that I can use with the Hero 5, either of them should fit in the Off Road bag as well I think.

Will have to read the reviews of the Karma Grip though if it's anything like the drone I don't want my camera to drop off when it starts going out of control :D

magsta likes this.
  5. m0j0

m0j0 Well-Known Member

The fly more package is awesome. It has everything in that you will need except filters. Otherwise it is great. To be honest three batteries is pretty much the sweet spot for me. I fly two and drive home with the last one ready to go most of the time. I will say this... The Mavic is an incredible flier. Reallly fun to fly and can absolutely move.

6. dewster

dewster Active Member

People will be envious when you pull the Mavic out of the man purse. I'd sport it too.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

7. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Member

Glad it works for you. I find it too tight for comfort. I compare videos of people putting the drone in and pulling it out and mine is way tighter than that. I didn't risk breaking something eventually and bought something a little bigger.

8. mattmjm

mattmjm Active Member

TopQuark likes this.
  9. TopQuark

TopQuark Well-Known Member

This looks great for a 1 stop trip and want to remain inconspicuous. Perfect fit. Just make sure the controller has a screen protector. No one will know you're carrying a drone. Thanks for sharing.

mattmjm likes this.
  10. mattmjm

mattmjm Active Member

For $9.99, you really can't beat it. I plan on throwing it in my backpack just like my Bose headphones case.

[​IMG]

11. niclariv

niclariv Well-Known Member

Does the mavic move around in there and press against/move the sticks on the controller? Seems like a great idea for a cheap case as long as everything doesn't move around inside it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Wysiwyg likes this.
  12. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Member

+1

Good question. I'd like to know too!