DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The storm is coming View Full Sceen !

Great timelapse akdrone. What camera did you use?
It was either my Kodak Instamatic or my Mavic 3 Pro. One of them. But I have to say it was surprisingly stable. There was no stability added in post as I have had to do on some occasions. The wind was blowing quite hard as you can imagine.

Reactions: PAW and Lens
I just became a subscriber to your YouTube channel😂
scroll through some of the videos. There is some fun drone stuff in there :). Check out Atigun Pass....

scroll through some of the videos. There is some fun drone stuff in there :). Check out Atigun Pass....
You have anything on Kennecott Copper mine or Independence Gold Mine?

Nice, you should have landed at the last second and after the cell passed, take off again and get the cells moving away...
I didn’t think I could because I didn’t have any cell coverage

It was a pun... LOL
It's hard to tell when we can't see the smirk on the other persons face... I thought it probably was but those in the far northern regions that only get a few hours of sun during the winter can get a bit stoic... :) (yes smirking)

It's hard to tell when we can't see the smirk on the other persons face... I thought it probably was but those in the far northern regions that only get a few hours of sun during the winter can get a bit stoic... :) (yes smirking)
Dude! Them's flying words!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopwoodBoy70