DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Unknown Waterfall in Italy - Military Pass

ciao Mauro,
L'introduzione sembra interessante, ma un po' troppo lunga! Purtroppo la cascata annunciata si vede solo da lontano. Sarebbe stato bello vedere qualche bel primo piano della cascata, senza dubbio molto interessante, dopo le riprese panoramiche!

Hi Mauro,
The introduction sounds interesting, but a bit too long! unfortunately, you see the announced waterfall always only from afar. It would have been nice to see some nice close-ups of the no doubt very interesting waterfall after the overview shots!

Cheers Paul

I love the opening shot, those clouds are forbidding and the view impressive.

However I would question the wisdom of showing video of yourself? driving single handed 2:14 whilst seemingly holding a camera/phone in the other hand. I am fairly certain UK police have used such made-public video to successfully prosecute drivers, I do not know if there are equivalent laws in Italy?.
If Italian laws are similar it might be wise to remove the journey section from the video.

Is the waterfall of the title included in the video? I didn't see it but I skimmed the video at 2x speed, it is, as Jack43 noted, rather long and seemed to be focused on a fragmented waterfall.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078