DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The Wedding

Interesting - my daughter is considering using a drone for her wedding and graduation photography. What your video points out is the need for the drone to be "not the center of attention" especially at a wedding. When the wedding party and the new couple focus on the drone it takes away from the "moment" and adds a distraction. I suppose moving the drone further away and using very quiet props might do the trick. Just my humble opinion. :)

Interesting - my daughter is considering using a drone for her wedding and graduation photography. What your video points out is the need for the drone to be "not the center of attention" especially at a wedding. When the wedding party and the new couple focus on the drone it takes away from the "moment" and adds a distraction. I suppose moving the drone further away and using very quiet props might do the trick. Just my humble opinion. :)
I also was using a digital recorder on the ground, so I made sure I stayed away to not have the drone sound in the audio

Reactions: Droniac
Really sweet. Tasteful music accomp. Was nicely chosen. My son (photo degree who’d better make some bucks for his loans lol) is starting to flood with bookings. Tough year of uncertainty. Oh. Great handle/video/purpose. Keep on keepin on. ✌?

Oxblood shoes with a black suit?
They both are avid hikers, after the ceremony she kicked off those heels and put on a pair of hiking boots to climb the hill behind them to take more pictures...lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter