DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

These suckers are tough!

DanielG

Reactions
So, I'm filming stuff for a buddy when I hear a snap-crash. The drone pic goes all wonky for a couple seconds then levels out. Film another 10 minutes and the controls are weird. Finally getting low battery so I bring it home.
WTF? WOW, I'm completely and utterly impressed not only did this thing continue to fly but took beautiful movies and pics of the stuff we were filming.

I'm sure it'll buff right out. If not I now know why they give you another complete set of blades with the kit.

BrokeMavicPro.jpg

Looks like more than just props to me, the geometry on the rear leg looks off. Better take a closer look at the leg to shell mounting surfaces.

I guess folding props can survive an impact a bit better than rigid, amazing it stayed airborne.

Camera angle. But just to make sure I just took it out in the sunlight with my reading glasses. Gaps in the body are roughly the same as other side. Leg has as little wiggle as the other side. no cracks in plastic. Hex jam nuts are the same depth as the other side. I'll fly it later but it's as close to the other side as anything I've ever seen.

Looking at the pic, looks like my camera was slightly left of center as you can see more of the battery release tab a bit better on that side.

I'll fly it in my yard for a few minutes before i go anywhere with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15