DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is actually dope (Santa flies through the aisles of Home Depot)

Wow, astounding. I assume everyone was told what to do as no one seems to pay the drone any mind. lol

Definitely FPV mode activated :D

That's awesome! I would almost bet that's the same group that did the bowling alley and movie theater shoots as well.

Top Notch!!

Was the store closed for that fly through? Can I assume the sound was all added post? That was spectacular.
Wow, astounding. I assume everyone was told what to do as no one seems to pay the drone any mind. lol

Everyone was choreographed and knew what to do.....

Yes sound was 100% added in POST and not from the UAS at all.

Had to be staged. If it were real there would be 18 people in the self check line since none of the regular registers are open.

That's a FACT!! Whew what a fiasco :)

Reactions: MARK (LI)
That's awesome! I would almost bet that's the same group that did the bowling alley and movie theater shoots as well.

Top Notch!!
Jay Christensen did those but didn’t see that on his channel, and
from another source I asked they bet it was a chinewhoop. Who ever was good though.

Jay (JayBrdFilms) uses a custom Cinewhoop which he talks about in this video

If that's not Jay's work someone has done an amazing job mimicking his work down to a TEE!!

And here is Jaybyrdfilms's most recent video:

Reactions: projectarjun
Turns out ad was produced by Sky Candy Studios - who made the bowling alley video. Jay was the pilot again.

The one flying the drone is excellent! I'd crash and burn for sure lol

I had no idea you could fly inside a building like that and keep a signal. I know the straight line range, but how can you figure out how much you can fly around/through and retain signal??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925