DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This search engine

Richie1027

Premium Pilot
Reactions
wondering if this search engine has boolean capabilities and if so, what operators and specifics are needed. Thank you

wondering if this search engine has boolean capabilities and if so, what operators and specifics are needed. Thank you
Passed it on to an administrator

Reactions: Richie1027
Here is an old thread on the search operators used in the forum software. Looks like there arent many options.

Thank you very much. I didn’t think to search for ‘Boolean’. Haha. I tried a couple search strings and one worked with a 3 word search. However it’s finicky (specific is better) In that it appears sensitive to caps and spaces. I’ll keep playing with it.

Reactions: clackey
FYI Google will search this forum (or any website) just fine because Google will search anything. And it does a good job mostly so you can use anything that you would use in Google. Enter your search terms and then add this at the end. site:mavicpilots.com

Reactions: Richie1027
FYI Google will search this forum (or any website) just fine because Google will search anything. And it does a good job mostly so you can use anything that you would use in Google. Enter your search terms and then add this at the end. site:mavicpilots.com
Perfect. Been years since I used the colon for search specificity….. the stuff I forget when I don’t use it regularly. Appreciate the tip.

Reactions: Wild Drone Pilot

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk