DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thoughts

Cobra

Reactions
I am thinking of purchasing the Nvidia Shield K1 for the Mavic. Is anyone using one with it or have any major issue with video feed? Any input would be grateful...

Reactions: JoshuaCarlton
Yeah I already seen that and not much was discussed except for those clips everyone was worried about. Thanks tho

I'm using an nvidia shield K1 and it's been working just fine! No issues what so ever! And I love the fact that I can just plug my Fat Shark dominator v3 goggles in and fly fpv!!!

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using MavicPilots mobile app

It's the only tablet I'm aware of that has an HDMI output on it,,, if there's any other I'm certainly not aware of it,,,, and hey for two hundred you can't go wrong!, I wouldn't suggest buying it from Amazon though, for some reason they take like three weeks to a month to ship! I've never had that kind of issue with them on anything! You can go directly to Nvidias web site for the same price and get it quicker!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Riiight Riiight... I'm going through Newwegg I have money off from them. The funny thing was when I was reading about the tablet I hear it doesn't come with a charger which I thought was interesting lol... I threw out all my micro USB plugs too. Thought everyone was going to USB type c lol

I got my Shield next day from Amazon just a week ago. I like it well enough that I'd buy it again.

Thoughts - now there's a broad topic. Don't know where to start.

I have not had any issues with my Shield..

Well I know the HTC M10 is garbage with the app so far.

Tablet Express Dragon Touch X10....Anyone use or hear of this tablet. It also has a hdmi out also..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan