DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Through the tower

What's epic about it lol? I thought he was going to fly through the crane, that would have been epic.

You have to do a lot to impress people these days..

Dude flew his drone in between what was at least a 20ft. gap. It's not very difficult. Even you can do it if you practice.

I was not trying to impress anybody, just wanted to show people this awesome construction.

Reactions: grizzard
I don't know because I'm not going to watch it. Thanks though, maybe this one is indeed "epic".

Reactions: Scunna
Yes there are lots of people give bad comments but they never post anything. Trolls lol

Reactions: grizzard
Excellent ..... great captures. Those who criticize unnecessarily and slam have no talent to showcase and nothing to contribute so they put down others to try and elevate themselves.

Yes there are lots of people give bad comments but they never post anything. Trolls lol

Yeah, I guess I've come to expect more from something labeled EPIC! I guess the dumbing down of American expectation is in full effect, No Child Left Behind.

Have fun!

Yeah, I guess I've come to expect more from something labeled EPIC! I guess the dumbing down of American expectation is in full effect, No Child Left Behind.

Have fun!
Lets tone it down a bit here... no need to belittle other members.
If you don't like it instead of saying something confrontational, just don't say anything at all.
Aside from the fact that the OP does not even live in America.

You know, I really enjoyed that. When you flew through the eye, it actually made me smile. I don't do that much anymore, so thank you for that. Really, really liked it, as well as the rest of your video. Please don't stop making videos like this and I'll watch every last one of them.

Bud

Is this small enough for you ?

Reactions: grizzard and Scunna
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078