DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

To all Drone Peeping toms

I think the noise from the propeller could be heard before the drones reach to the exact point to catch the scene, so it might be 10 secs to react something, like throw some object to the drone (if the drone really bother your privacy)

I think the noise from the propeller could be heard before the drones reach to the exact point to catch the scene, so it might be 10 secs to react something, like throw some object to the drone (if the drone really bother your privacy)

Probably if someone is paying attention? The point of the video is a lot of people have a lot of bad information in there tiny minds maybe tiny is harsh closed minds, about what a drone is capable of! From what I understand there’s areas that you can’t even fly over a property that you don’t have permission and it’s a felony if you get caught. It’s to bad laws are written because of a false belief and possibly a type of group hysteria about them! If they make flying them to restrictive around me I will probably sell it all! Can’t enjoy a hobby if you have to talk to a lawyer every few weeks to find out if something has changed that will cost me in some way. And it’s all because they have a tiny camera on them. I think cellphones with cameras should be banned before drones you can be a lot more stealth with a phone than a drone. I don’t think anyone has ever been busted with real footage of a woman naked in here house that was taken by a drone with out there permission. I have to show the screen to people that I share a RV Park with because one of them complained that I could see in there camper from 100’ above them! The owner of the park is a retired County Sheriff he doesn’t care about my Drones but wants me to show them they have nothing to worry about, I wouldn’t want to see them naked anyway if I was into that! They’ve nothing to look at.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23