DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Today is one of the happiest days I can remember

As we get older there seems to be many stumbling blocks . There are many days when I want to give up and take a one way drive out into the unforgiving forest in the north . But love of family keeps us going in hard times. Getting some good news is always welcomed .

As we get older there seems to be many stumbling blocks . There are many days when I want to give up and take a one way drive out into the unforgiving forest in the north . But love of family keeps us going in hard times. Getting some good news is always welcomed .

I completely understand what you mean. Sometimes I think that when the time comes, Im just gonna wander off like an old elephant or American Indian, who choose to meet their maker in private. Ok, here comes the doom and gloom again. joking.

Lol . Your not good at keeping secrets . But hey it does add to the suspense .
Getting back to healing the soul , I find going camping off grid with my wife makes the bad times fade away .
4766b8ce5883250d4ffa33ea0618865f.jpg

In this pic my camper is only 50 feet from one of our cabins but my wife likes hot showers in the morning. Lol .
I like the camper also .
So much for tough redneck . Haha

Lol . Your not good at keeping secrets . But hey it does add to the suspense .
Getting back to heeling the soul , I find going camping off grid with my wife makes the bad times fade away .
4766b8ce5883250d4ffa33ea0618865f.jpg

In this pic my camper is only 50 feet from one of our cabins but my wife likes hot showers in the morning. Lol .
I like the camper also .
So much for tough redneck . Haha

I like the way you think. I gave up tents after my tenure as a scoutmaster.

Now, my idea of camping is a hotel room, with a view of the woods.

I could name it the mega-mav after my oneton mega cab

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman