DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Toss it in your backpack

That video is ridiculous. Never posting one of mine on here after watching that. :)

Haha :p, that’s some comment, thanks! Please don’t stop sharing your work on my behalf. Not a pissing contest in my world, and never will be :)

I hear you!

I found it ironic that we have to do such a great afford in post to make Mavic pro footage look nice, compare to P4P or the inspire drones that is. But now with the new Spark drone, it kinda make more sense.

Spark is for the common, that don’t want to use time in post-production but get a great picture out of the box. Mavic is more robust flying machine but IMHO it’s not for people who don’t want to spend time in post. If done carefully, it will yield great result up to and is some cases compared with P4P and some of the inspire drones. Sometimes a hit or miss contest. But then again, with the Mavic you got the footage. Now let’s hope the tech guys at DJI can ramp up the bitrate in a firmware update, and it will be perfect tool for the time being IMHO.

What programs/applications do you use for post-production?

What programs/applications do you use for post-production?
Hi,

The edge blur is added with a program called Davinci resolve Studio. The effect is often called “Tilt-shift”, normally obtained optical by special lenses. One way to do it, is to father-mask top/bottom or sides of the image with a common blur effect. I bet there are many tilt-shift tutorials out there. :)

Reactions: imnotreallyscott
Hi,

The edge blur is added with a program called Davinci resolve Studio. The effect is often called “Tilt-shift”, normally obtained optical by special lenses. One way to do it, is to father-mask top/bottom or sides of the image with a common blur effect. I bet there are many tilt-shift tutorials out there. :)

I have so much to learn. The Mavic is my first ever drone and I've not yet had it a week. So much to process and learn.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM