DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tracker

Good idea. I may just have to turn off the updates to be safe but for now it's working well with updates turned on while in the external holder.
How much flying have you done with the holder out of interest? Does it include a decent length of time flying it hard in sport mode to maximise the amount of interference and abrupt changes in pitch/roll/yaw that the GPS and compasses have to cope with?

Just curious how well tested this is, it does look like it keeps the tracker reasonably well clear of the back where the GPS and compass are, so I'm optimistic about it's design, just interested to know if you've really put it through it's paces yet to see if it's still OK in the least favourable circumstances.

With the tracker mounted to the battery the unit drops all GPS and switches to ATTI at around the 5 min mark. Two flights like that was enough for me! This is in the middle of the open desert starting with 16 says locked. With the tracker in the holder I've had no trouble on two flights. So still early days. I'll report back later.

Reactions: jdcntulsa
Thanks, I've ordered one as my current solution is a bit Heath Robinson and I just got a MJX Bugs 3 that I also want to use my RF-V16 with, so I now need to be able to remove and reinstall it quickly and conveniently. I'd be interested to hear about your further results in the meantime as my holder will take a couple of weeks to get here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven