DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transfer Waypoints from Smart Controller to RC2?

greghoggatt

Reactions
I‘m moving to Portugal, and because of the new 2024 EASA (EU) rules, my Mavic 2 Pro is considered to be a “Legacy” drone and is VERY restricted.

I’ll be ordering an Air 3 from Amazon.es (Spain).

Is it possible to transfer my M2P waypoint flights recorded on my Smart Controller to my new RC2? Perhaps a YouTube video?

I do NOT own any Android devices or Windows computers. In Portugal, I’ll be using my iPhone 15 Pro Max, and primarily doing all my editing on an iPad Pro, 11”.

[email protected]

Highly unlikely, especially given your limitations. Better question would be why you would want to transfer waypoints recorded on an M2P in another country, if you are moving to Portugal where you will be flying an Air 3.

I split my time between my Portugal and Florida home. I’m returning to Portugal next week where I left my M2P and Smart Controller.

Because of the new EASA regulations, I’ll order the Air 3 and RC2 from Amazon.es.

I have saved a few waypoint flights from my condo under construction onto my Smart Controller, (SD Card), and I’m curious how easy it will be to transfer my saved waypoints from the smart controller to my new RC2.

Thanks for responding!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Is it possible to transfer my M2P waypoint flights recorded on my Smart Controller to my new RC2?
Yes it is possible but you typically would need a computer to access the internal storage on your flying devices.

I have a “DJI Go4 Waypoints to Litchi Mission” converter and a “Litchi Mission to DJI Fly Waypoints” converter.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas