DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Transylvania Homeland

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all, after the Corona break …..last summer we were again in the situation to visit my old home - Transylvania in Romania.
Beautiful landscapes, clear lakes and rivers and outside of city limits you have to watch out for bears and wolfes.

Let me take you for a ride…..

Ciao Rob

Nice tour!

Reactions: Jatekman
Beautiful images! It's great to have these images replace the ones I've had of Dracula roaming his castle!!!

Dear all, after the Corona break …..last summer we were again in the situation to visit my old home - Transylvania in Romania.
Beautiful landscapes, clear lakes and rivers and outside of city limits you have to watch out for bears and wolfes.

Let me take you for a ride…..

Ciao Rob

Very nice man, thank you so much for the video of your homeland. As a Mexicano horrified since little of Count Drakula, I was expecting spooky castles
and cemeteries. And the typical sticks were they hang people to die slowly as the stick past to their loins.
There is more to Transylvania than Drakula and pain sticks.
Beautiful country to visit, one day I will bring my Mavic 3 to capture photo and video of your home town.
Been a wile since I hear Thant song !
Gracias amigo!
Ramona CA 92065

Reactions: Jatekman
Thanks all very much for your feedback, nice to hear that I could entertain some people for a few minutes.

Ciao Rob

Reactions: SmilingOgre