DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travel cases?

Got mine off eBay, no smell to mine

The bag I got of eBay they had put a smelly pouch in so it smelt like flowers, guessing because people had complained in the past

Thought about going with that one, but most of the reviews complain about the smell too lol.
Mine never smelled, though I did read that. A few others said that the smell was similar to that of new sneakers, and it faded with time.

Have you checked the sales pages here ?? A few people who got combo packages sell the DJI bag that comes with it .... I have one and it's really compact.

You could post a wanted advert ??

Bought my case from eBay. It had a smell for a few days, now it is fine. No smell and keeps the Mavic and controller safe. Let your case air out and the vapours go away soon enough.

Have you checked the sales pages here ?? A few people who got combo packages sell the DJI bag that comes with it .... I have one and it's really compact.

You could post a wanted advert ??
I have one of those bags and I'd be happy to sell it to someone in Canada. Shipping to the USA is not worthwhile.

Don't let the smell affect your decision - functionality of the case is the most important thing. If it smells, just leave it in the sun in well ventilated area for a couple of days. The smell is an exact copy of the smell in smoking rooms in rundown motels.

Good choice I much prefer that RC case to the 3d printed stick guards

If you have additional batteries there are battery cases in the same design

Good choice I much prefer that RC case to the 3d printed stick guards

If you have additional batteries there are battery cases in the same design

Me too. When I travel, the Mavic and controller are usually just thrown in the main compartment of my backpack along with my DSLR and a few other random things. I figured some compact cases like these aren't a bad idea.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer