DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble importing with PowerDirector

MP Lee

Reactions
Hi, all
I'm a noob with both the Mavic Pro and video editing. Searching these forums I saw several people recommend Power Director so I purchased a copy. Now it says that "my version doesn't support that feature" when I try to import either MOV or MP4 files. After searching online for the past hour I cannot figure out why I cannot import my video files? Has anyone else had this problem and a recommended solution? For the record, I have the Deluxe Version of PD.

Thanks for any help!

Just a shot in the dark, but did you register the software? Sometimes functionality is limited until you register. Also, if you're recording in 4K or 2.7K, make sure your version supports this format. If all else fails, there's also a very good quality video editor, Davinci Resolve, that you can download for free from the BlackMagicDesign website, but it requires a little more learning to master.

Hi, all
I'm a noob with both the Mavic Pro and video editing. Searching these forums I saw several people recommend Power Director so I purchased a copy. Now it says that "my version doesn't support that feature" when I try to import either MOV or MP4 files. After searching online for the past hour I cannot figure out why I cannot import my video files? Has anyone else had this problem and a recommended solution? For the record, I have the Deluxe Version of PD.

Thanks for any help!
Did you have any luck? I've struck the same problem with the trial version. I can import GoPro videos but not DJI MOV and MP4 files in either 4K or 1080. I'm glad i didn't buy the software hoping the problem would go away. Support page is like reading ancient history.

Nope, no love from Cyberlink. I wanted to upgrade to a different version but they said I had to pay full price. There is no upgrade path from one edition to another. And yes, I have registered my product.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sathwik