DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble with Live FB

Denny G

Reactions
I'm hoping someone can help, Yesterday for the first time I decided to go live on Facebook as I was covering a renovation of a new business in town, I have never gone live before. I use a IPhone7 as my phone,
after clicking on live Streaming I click on Facebook and it recognizes my account and after I give it my info and click on GO Live I get this Message. Anyone seen this before. IMG_5057.PNG

I'm hoping someone can help, Yesterday for the first time I decided to go live on Facebook as I was covering a renovation of a new business in town, I have never gone live before. I use a IPhone7 as my phone,
after clicking on live Streaming I click on Facebook and it recognizes my account and after I give it my info and click on GO Live I get this Message. Anyone seen this before. View attachment 71428
Check out this thread.
Facebook live error message?

Reactions: Former Member
This was a problem a few weeks ago but has been resolved. Have you updated to the latest DJI Go 4 version? My FB Livestream works, just used it 5 minutes ago.
it says I have version 4.3

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 16
Thanks you to everyone that replied, yesterday late afternoon I took the Mavic and my Bride down to the lake to do some flying and tried doing FB live it worked like a charm
my wife was telling me to fly over our friend house and beep the horn!!! Lol gotta love her.Live FB

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe