DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uav commercial pilot from Minnesota

EagleeyesDS

Reactions
Just joined up I have a Mavic pro since early January. I also have a phantom 3 pro. I'm looking to utilize my Mavic in my drone business. I started flying 3d Electric helicopters when I was 25 and as soon as the Phantom 3 pro came out I jumped full into drones. Now the Mavic is my second drone and love to learn all it can do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: iSiteAerial
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Eagleeyes .:)

Just joined up I have a Mavic pro since early January. I also have a phantom 3 pro. I'm looking to utilize my Mavic in my drone business. I started flying 3d Electric helicopters when I was 25 and as soon as the Phantom 3 pro came out I jumped full into drones. Now the Mavic is my second drone and love to learn all it can do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MavicPilots mobile app

Welcome EagleeyesDS! Twin cities new Mavic owner here. I'm new to drones so this site has been extremely helpful to me. Hope you are enjoying the recent weather.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31