DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UFO shot down

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions

second UFO shot down in the last couple of day. Will be very interesting to see what these things are. Probably more ballons

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Hauptmann
I wonder if it's true.

You mean you wonder if it happened? Of course it happened. Is your entire world a confused alternate reality?
Nothing alternate about it. Severely jaded, yes but I am not confused. It appears to me as though much of the world is confused but I am not. And what evidence have we seen to prove that it's happened thus far?

Nothing alternate about it. Severely jaded, yes but I am not confused. It appears to me as though much of the world is confused but I am not.
I have no doubt at all that that's how it appears to you.

What's your problem? Mask on too tight?
No, I'm just continually frustrated by the staggering inability of a large proportion of the population to distinguish fact from fiction. Confirmation bias on steroids.

I am sorry to hear of your affliction. Perhaps your PCP can prescribe something for you.

second UFO shot down in the last couple of day. Will be very interesting to see what these things are. Probably more ballons
In Canada it’s just being reported as an unidentified object not as a “UFO” as that term tends be associated with spacecraft/beings from other worlds. Personally I agree with the low key reporting of the incident that stick to the facts rather than over sensationalizing with a catchy title.

Chris

In Canada it’s just being reported as an unidentified object not as a “UFO” as that term tends be associated with spacecraft/beings from other worlds. Personally I agree with the low key reporting of the incident that stick to the facts rather than over sensationalizing with a catchy title.

Chris
I knew when i posted, i would get exactly your reaction.
The FACT, is that 2 unidentified flying objects have been shot down. No one has mentioned aliens or extraterrestrial vehicles. Thats on you. Maybe Chris, i should have called them strange floaty things, just so you wouldnt feel the need to make accusations of me over sensationalising with a fancy title

Last edited:
Golly. They just keep coming.

Possibly one is currently over Montana at this time. (Sunday 12-Feb-2023)

Waiting for daylight to take a look. 🤔

When I was in grad school my friends in the space physics group flew balloon experiments to measure solar neutrons in a capsule the size of a small car on a regular basis. They generally flew over remote parts of Texas and often at altitudes of about 60K ft. These would go strait up and more or less come strait down after some drift in the prevailing winds The balloon that was downed over Alaska could have as easily been a university project as a Chinese spy device. We may never know.

This has been in the news since the large Chinese balloon was spotted over the USA a couple of weeks ago. It’s not a UFO as stated by Cristlaf. It was photographed before it was shot down. These flying objects have been flying over many countries for years, two were identified during the Trump era. But Russia (& previously the Soviet Union) and now China are constantly testing North America defenses, fighters are often sent to intercept Russia surveillance planes in the north. Americans have been sending spy planes over Russia, Cuba, Afghanistan etc for decades also. The current flavour is balloons, no doubt it will be drones in the future. Nothing mysterious, it’s geopolitics.

Reactions: Chrislaf
I new when i posted, i would get exactly your reaction.
The FACT, is that 2 unidentified flying objects have been shot down. No one has mentioned aliens or extraterrestrial vehicles. Thats on you. Maybe Chris, i should have called them strange floaty things, just so you wouldnt feel the need to make accusations of me over sensationalising with a fancy title
Why not just link to the article using the original title or a truncated version rather than embellish it with a your version.

Also the fact that you new when you posted you would get this kind of reaction to the title says it all.

Chris

No, I'm just continually frustrated by the staggering inability of a large proportion of the population to distinguish fact from fiction. Confirmation bias on steroids.
Ahhhh, the great divide in America ! It’s everywhere. 😊

Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman